Legacy giving represent a meaningful way to reflect and express your values, and even strengthen DRAW Inc for long term sustainability so that we can continue to serve our community.
Please download DRAW Inc’s Planned Giving Pamphlet DRAW Inc Legacy Giving Pamphlet
Benefits of Legacy Giving to DRAW Inc
• Determine the legacy you leave behind
• Provide inheritances to your heirs at a lower tax cost
• Make a larger charitable gift than you may have thought possible
• Enhance the value of your estate while reducing estate taxes
• Insure that your gift is exempt from gift taxes
• Diversify your investment portfolio
• Leave a legacy without giving up assets
There are many forms of legacy gifts that are simple to incorporate into your estate planning. Below are three steps to take toward planning a legacy gift.
1. Contact your attorney and your financial advisor.* Tell them that you are considering leaving a legacy gift to DRAW Inc. They can assist you in defining what gift best fits with your personal and financial circumstances.
2. Talk with family and close friends about your plans and personal wishes in addressing family inheritance needs, as well as your legacy gifts.
3. Contact DRAW INC to speak confidentially with our executive director, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with sample language for bequests or discuss your gift structure.
*DRAW Inc does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal and tax advisors regarding your specific situation.
DRAW Inc is a 501(c)(3) charitable and educational organization. As such, all donated contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.